Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What a BAD Example!


I cannot believe it has taken me this long to post to my blog. Not sure why I say that--I am actually meeting myself coming these days. Our electricity was off when the alarm went and I thought "If I get up, it will just be dark--no coffee, no light--just dark. Might as well stay here and sleep." It was awesome to just lay there in bed, in the dark, and not have to get up. How long has it been since I could do that?

Life is going on--MATs, Lake Village 4th and 5th graders, Midlevel Interns--UAM SOE, AfricaReads, family. (I think I got that in the wrong order....) Oh. and I forgot Tenure and Promotion. Fun, fun.

I have a video I want to post if I can. The Lake Village 5th graders I tutor did a Reader's Theater today, Advice from Dracula. They really had fun. I will try to get it posted this week.


Also, I have to tell you about the book I just finished, Unwind, byNeil Shusterman. Wow! The characters are still running around in my mind. A very haunting book. You should read it. You might like it. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment